[OPEN] The Water Gift {Rasta, Any}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress
It hurts when your lonely,
And I'm standing right beside you

Cypress liked the calm way the mare responded, a nod and lash of her tail once again. Her blue eyes where a beautiful sight, but Cypress knew they could be tricks. A magical hologram, not a real living breathing thing, no voice made it seem real, but it was not. She was a true thing, not just a joke. Hopefully. When Cypress had met Kahlua she had thought she was a trick too, such beauty and grace, it seemed true. That it was a horrible lure.

A white ghost-like hawk had fluttered in the mare's face, startling Cypress, making her jump back a step, her back hoof half in the water. The white mare began to cry, clear tears streaming her cheeks. Was this scary? Not to Cypress, it had startled her yes, but was it scary? The little mare didn't think so. But she stayed the same, humming softly to the mare, trying to calm her. "It's okay..." she drifted.

A loud yell of the word 'Rasta' caught her ear. It was weird, and different, it was a man's voice. A autumn hued and brown dappled man had stepped beside the white woman. The man had gotten over to her with only a few strides in a gallop, he was one of wings and a horn. Two horns to be exact. His tail was shaped weirdly, and Cypress didn't like that scary look in his eyes. It filled her with dread from ear tip to tail tip, making her whole body quiver with unease. Stopping her self as he asked a question.

It was different. She didn't want to answer that scary loud manly voice he had. But she nodded, and looked him in the eyes. "My name is Cypress, and I wish no harm to this lady." She finished. "And I have no intention of destruction to this land" she continued. She hopped he would just stop asking questions or leave her alone. "I will leave now, sir." She spoke to him as she turned away, her heart pounding swiftly as she made her way across the desert dunes once again. Now in the direction of away. The man seemed as a warrior, a strong, fighting thing. It seemed no one wanted her here so she would leave. No need to be somewhere where none one wanted you there!

Not turning back, she still thought about the white mare. Her clear tears like acid.

Cypress speech Others Speech

Sorry I kind of changed how I rp'ed! :(

This Thread is OVER! Thanksies! :)
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 12-26-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 05:22 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-04-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 02:42 AM
RE: The Water Gift {Rasta, Any} - by Cypress - 01-10-2014, 10:15 PM