the Rift

[OPEN] she's a ghost, unseen by the eyes of men.

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
She watches the girl begin to bow to her, but stop when she stutters. The girl does not want to be mistaken for an all powerful goddess, because she was in fact the complete opposite of all powerful. She was a weak, tattered soul that wanted nothing more than to be at peace, to finally sink into serenity. Her question of whether or not this was the herd Nato had told her of was answered, the chestnut girl nodding her head. Gentle, stuttered words slip from her tongue as she speaks. The two mares seem to have troubles with their words, why the pegasus had her troubles the mare did not know.

She introduces herself as Nasreen, of some land the mare did not know. Her head tilts off to the side at the mention of this name, Th'orqui. Never had she heard of Th'orqui, and if she had a flashback would have raided her mind. But no, there are no memories of this land. Frowning, the mare lets free a fluttering moment of words, her melodies gentle. "Th'orqui? Tell me of this land you speak." She wonders, delicate glass ears suddenly perked forward. Knowledge intrigued her, her mind constantly wishing to grasp more and more knowledge. She seems confused by the girl's mentioning of her recently received egg. Had she never seen an egg like this before?

A sweet-as-honey voice rings through her lobes, head turning. A misty form stands before them. She gasps as the misty mare introduces herself as Kahlua. She appeared all powerful with her misty appearance, making the girl wonder if she was a deity of this land, or a protector of this herd. The familiar dark form of Nato seeps into her vision, crown turning. "Nato." She whispers gently, a delicate smile crossing over her delicate lips. "Apologies that I left you... something called to me." She motions towards the egg covered in a layer of glass fibers, a cocoon of her glass hair to keep it safe. She straightens her posture, opening her lips to speak gentle melodies a plenty. "However, who must I speak with to enter the Edge?"
"She talk talk talks."
image credit to wintersmagicstock

Messages In This Thread
RE: she's a ghost, unseen by the eyes of men. - by Ayelet - 01-01-2014, 03:51 PM