the Rift

[OPEN] get your gunn; [ planning thread, members wanted! ]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
Having finished the briefing with Deodat and Deimos, she quickly made her way to the hillock that she often used to call others to her. The threat of the shadow creature in the Marsh in addition to the constant threats of the outside herds had driven her to quicker action than she had initially intended; it seemed more important now to guard their gateway than it ever had.

She calls out loudly in the form of a whiny first, knowing well from experience that any within the valley would hear her and arrive to the call. She explains the summons shortly after, all while keeping an eye out for Deimos, who she was sure would be following her after finishing up whatever business he may have with the soldier who had brought the terrible news to their attention. "Aurora Basin! Crafters and those physically capable of labor! You are needed for discussion of matters most urgent."

She wonders if she should tell them why in her explanation. Surely it will cause mass panic among those weaker willed, but it will also heighten the awareness among them, providing for extra eyes than the extra patrols she had demanded from Deodat and his fellow soldiers. She decides, ultimately, that it would be wisest to share with them that an unknown enemy has been seen, one of magical origins, one that very well may reach their mountain.

They must know why it is that the statues need to be completed with much expedience.

[ Calling a meeting for all crafters and those interested in helping complete the metal statues started in this thread in order to better defend from the terror brewing in the Spectral Marsh. Any and all are welcome! I have tagged all crafters as I would really appreciate if you guys would all help. ;D ]
if I only could make a deal with God.

@[Deimos], @[Crowley], @[Kelec], @[Ulrik], @[Farenjer]
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
get your gunn; [ planning thread, members wanted! ] - by Illynx - 12-26-2013, 05:44 PM