the Rift

[OPEN] Tell The World I'm Coming Home[Acceptance/Welcoming thred]

Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I had a dream I stood beneath an orange sky.</style>

Solace still had no idea what he was going to do with the child. As they walked he had done his best to keep her entertained by telling stories of his travels or singing the occasional song. He did keep a careful eye on her, and he found himself feeling all the more paranoid about his surroundings. This wasn’t a capable adult that he was taking to the Foothills, this was a child. Anything could leap out at any moment and consume her. She wasn’t strong enough to strike down a predator. That made him feel all the more protective and he constantly scanned about when she wasn’t aware in the midst of his stories and songs.

“Here we are child,” He said looking down at her as they arrived at the borders of the Foothills. “What will happen is, Apollo or Phaedra, our leaders, they will want to meet you so they can formally accept you into the Foothills.” His tone was gentle and king, and he hoped he was frightening the child by the thought of meeting the leaders. “Both are very kind and I am confident that they will like you. It has been awhile since we’ve had children roaming the Foothills.”

All of the children Solace had seen since arriving were older or ad left. Odd to think about how many fillies and colts had decided their paths led elsewhere. Hopefully Amethyst wouldn’t grow lonely with the absence of children her age. Many members would be willing to play with he was sure, including himself. The Foothills was filled with incredibly warm and friendly equines that may be delighted with the youthful presence.

“Tell me, what do you think?” The draft would at the very least keep conversation up while they awaited the leaders. “I remember when I first approached the border, it was like coming home. Before then I had never felt that way about anywhere. My heart was born to wander, but nowadays I satisfy that by exploring Helovia as there is so much to see.”

[@[Amethyst] Open to anyone.]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Tell The World I'm Coming Home[Acceptance/Welcoming thred] - by Solace - 12-26-2013, 08:06 PM