the Rift

[OPEN] Tell The World I'm Coming Home[Acceptance/Welcoming thred]

Amethyst Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Amethyst entertained herself by replying the stories he told her. But with her in them. Adding herself to the story was fun, and exciting. She didn't even think about the man or woman that would be coming to accept her to the herd. Would they? She hoped so. But she kept quiet, not even noticing when a big black and white horned stallion quietly approached us. But when Solace spoke to her, she looked up to see him. Solace called him Apollo. He said he was very kind. Amethyst nodded a small nod. A kind smile was on Apollo's face. Was this the leader? He certainly looked superior! But Amethyst still felt weird. He had looked at her in recognition. It was a different stare, and she was not used to it. But the man didn't keep it for long. She was not scared. No. Not of him. He was large, yes, and his strong muscles rippled under his smooth pelt. It was a good sight, if he was her new leader.

Apollo spoke in a kind voice. He said he was the chief of these lands. The ones they were all standing on right now? Wow. He said it was an honor to meet her. That was something she didn't see everyday. Or should she say hear. This was her new leader, he admit this was a honor to meet her. She never heard one older than herself admit anything like that to her face. It was different for her.

Before, Solace had spoke to the chief about how strong she was, and that she would be good for the foothills when she grew up. She nodded happily.

Something caught her attention. It was the whistle of a red bird. And of course, it was a beautiful thing. My attention was off the two for only moments, when Solace winked speaking in a hushed voice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell The World I'm Coming Home[Acceptance/Welcoming thred] - by Amethyst - 01-04-2014, 08:08 PM