the Rift

A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open)

Calliope Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The past~ Calliope is her name, a wild unicorn that has a voice that resembles a siren. Her parents are unknown, she never knew her parents. As a filly she was left alone all by herself no horse wanted to take care of another foal. So she never really had a family or joined a herd. So Calliope grew older and wiser and soon she did come across a herd that indeed accepted her, after all she can take care of herself and the herd thought that she was truly a beauty. Most of the horses in the herd were either a chocolate color, gray, crimson, black, blonde, and well any color that wasn't white....It was odd yes that she stood out like a sore thumb and plus she was the only unicorn in the herd, only to make matters even more odd she has no magic. A unicorn without magical abilities is odd indeed.. After a good year or two Calliope decided that the herd she was currently living in was just not enough for her, all of the others gave her to much attention and the herd itself was rather forceful.

Nowadays Calliope has been traveling looking around for a new place...a herd perhaps? That would be very unlikely that she would be accepted into a proper herd, but being alone isn't the best decision. Still quite young and being a mare things can be difficult and she couldn't defend herself with a horn that was just for looks. What Calliope needs is at least another to stay by her side a companion of some sort, she is independent it's just her lack of defense and being alone makes her feel...Well alone.

On the bright side all of the places she has visited were amazing experiences for her, some better than others still she loved the traveling.

Back to where she is today~ The pure white unicorn quietly made her way through the lush forest, her hooves swiftly making their way around rocks and holes in the ground. Calliope's mane flowed and bounced around her head as she was trotting, the sunlight that was coming through the branches high above her shone onto her body, reflecting the sun's rays off of herself. Her long slim legs at work they way they moved was so...So.. Majestic.. Her ears pressed forward as she was hearing the sound of wood peckers and birds talking. "I wonder where I am...I know I'm in a forest, but I've been traveling for so long I haven't a clue as to where I am."

That was one of the many thoughts that went flying through her mind, the whole environment of the forest was making her excited to what could be living in it and she also felt a bit nervous that a creature that did dwell in these woods could harm her. Still she pressed on and kept on moving through the forest, seeing a squirrel or two run around with a walnut. Calliope was really enjoying the scenery of the land, it was like she was trotting through heaven.

Soon she grew tired and thirsty, not wanting to go any further she came to a fairly large tree and leaned against it. Panting slightly from all of the movement she had made during the day. Her eyes darted around until she looked down at the green blades of grass that carpeted the ground. Slowly...ever so slowly she lowered her head until her black muzzle made contact with the grass. Taking a bite from the ground and taking the blades into her mouth. Instantly the sweet refreshing juices of the grass invaded her mouth. Later she had filled up on her snack and relaxed a bit seeing that no danger lurked at the moment.

Calliope began to silently sing a song to herself as she lied down beside the tree her body making a soft *thud* as she made it to the ground. The grass being like a comforting blanket as she lowered her head and closed her eyes. Still singing the song as she was resting afraid to fall asleep for the thought of a predator coming was the last thing on her mind. Making her singing a bit more quiet at the thought just in case, singing comforted her when she was feeling a bit lonely or stressed.

Messages In This Thread
A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Calliope - 08-12-2012, 04:41 PM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Sunchaser - 08-13-2012, 11:36 AM
RE: A Beautiful Voice. (Introduction for Calliope. Open) - by Sunchaser - 08-16-2012, 09:16 AM