the Rift

Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful

Tyra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tyra

"Hell comes in all colors"

The mare smiled slightly, her gentle gaze looking over the bay unicorn infront of her before it drifted around at the surrounding forest. Helovia? It sure was beautiful from what she's seen so far. When the mare asked the question of somewhere she longed for, her smile if slight faded into a slight frown that was far from confident, "My name is Tyra, and I seek somewhere to belong. This place is beautiful from what I've seen so far..." the mare then lowered her head a bit and she looked down at the ground covered in lush grass and beautiful foliage. Should she trust this friendly bay? Closing her eyes tightly for a moment, she thought this over, memories rushing through her mind at a hurried pace, quickening to the point where she thought she would faint from the rush of thoughts and emotion. Sighing, she lifts her head tall and says quietly, "I seek a new beginning. A beautiful land where one can live peacefully and happily. One where family's can be made and relationships birthed. Please, my life has known only sadness and destruction up to this point, can you lead me somewhere where I might belong..?" the mare was hopeful that opening up to the bay unicorn would bring her only good things to come. But, being nice and open as well as naive in the past has gotten her in more trouble than it has done good for her. Hopefully this mare was what she seemed to be. Hopefully she was kind and caring. Hopefully she didn't have to wonder anymore for the rest of her life or sleep alone in the rain and darkness. Hopefully... there was a bright future in store for her.

Messages In This Thread
Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 06:56 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-28-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-28-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-29-2013, 08:01 AM