the Rift

Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful

Tyra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Tyra

"Hell comes in all colors"

Wow, this place sounded wondrous. Snow, caverns, a lake, hot springs.. It seemed almost too good to be true. That's because it probably is. If she goes, what if the same thing happens in the future that happened in her past...Furrowing her brow and narrowing her eyes, she takes a step back, her eyes looking a bit wary and unsure, "What if... I go there and I don't... like it or want to stay, what if I don't feel comfortable there? What happens... then?" She steps to the side and looks around before she looks back to the mare. "What if they do not accept me? Are there more of us? How many?" She realized she was asking a lot of questions, but she had to know before she would go anywhere. The what if's were racing through her head over and over. Closing her eyes for a moment, she imagined the place in her mind. It seemed beautiful and amazing in her mind. Her old home was amazing... snow, landscapes, plains, waterfalls rushing into lakes, beautiful. Her family, her foals, someone standing at her side looking over their children playing. Opening her eyes and looking to the mare, her eyes seemed full of worry, hopefulness, but doubt. Doubt in herself, doubt in the mare, doubt in the world, doubt in others and everything. Doubt in herself mostly. Doubting that she could really be wanted enough by others for her to be accepted and wanted by the herd. Wanted. She sighed at the word as it ran over in her head.

Messages In This Thread
Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 12:47 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 06:56 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-27-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-27-2013, 06:40 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-28-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Tyra - 12-28-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: Unsure, Lost, but Hopeful - by Lena - 12-29-2013, 08:01 AM