the Rift

[PRIVATE] the prospect

Dust Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dust galloped closer and closer, his heart racing. He wanted to meet a new friend so badly, his hooves, pushed the gravely ground harder and harder. It was different for his body to control him, but it was that now. When he got there, the girl had reared. Whinnying a hello. Dust was surprised, he did not know how happy this girl would be to see him, a man she had never seen or met before. Be she did not apologize for her act, she just simply, went along. She asked him two questions, and introduced herself int he same sentence. Wow. "I am Dust, and yes, I can fly with them!" He said happily. Alina had taught him when they had raced Africa to the lake of wonders. Micha spoke again, only to sound sadder. She said she couldn't do anything cool. "Do you have powers?" He asked her looking up at her. He knew regular equines could have powers, even though no horn had topped their head.

She asked another question, if he had a mommy. Dust for one, didn't know what a mommy was. Was it a protector, because if it was, he did not. But he answered anyway. "I don't know what a mommy is" He said looking at his hooves. "But..." he began but didn't finnish. He didn't want to over talk. Even though he usually did. This filly made him think different. She made him want to be better than what he was then. She was different, and he liked it. She could form him to a real man in no time. But he was not sure Africa would like it. Nor Alina. They were the only ones that had brought him to the lake. But he still remembered Orinthia, a beautiful black mare he had met when he firs came to helovia. But Dust couldn't think about them now! He had a new friend to accompany, and this was just the beginning.

"Talking"
Dust
Thanks Sevin! :)

Messages In This Thread
the prospect - by Micha - 12-27-2013, 04:04 PM
RE: the prospect - by Dust - 12-28-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: the prospect - by Micha - 01-01-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: the prospect - by Dust - 01-11-2014, 11:06 AM