the Rift

A huntress I shall become [hunting]

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit

The guardians of the kitten had given me permission to practice my skills as a huntress for them, so that the kitten might meld with my mind and become a companion of my heart and soul. Little did they know, I was trained throughout my life to kill, and had practised before on wild game, for the time when I would eventually need to slay my mate to honour the Earthern God. But now I was killing in order to feed another, a carnivore, something that was both intimidating and exciting – my nerves were on edge. I roamed the lands I called my home – slaying anything here would only give us Unicorns more space to grow, I figured – searching for what I might be able to call my first kill.

My bodice becomes stationary as movement behind a shrub catches my attention. Svelte ears swivel sharply towards it, hazel eyes peer cautiously. I ready my athletic bodice, angling myself quietly and with an exacting, calculating gaze. Leaping forward, I plunge my horn forth and hope to slay whatever it was behind the bush in one swift and easy movement.

Messages In This Thread
A huntress I shall become [hunting] - by Lotus - 06-04-2012, 04:32 AM