the Rift

A huntress I shall become [hunting]

Lotus Posts: 31
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 3
Whit
I watch as the kitten moves forward, so sleek and controlled are his movements. He leaps forth and seems to be thoroughly enjoying the meals I caught for him. A strange sensation, it is hard to describe, creeps into my countenance then. It was as if someone else was informing me of my happiness. I look to the kitten again, and his mismatched eyes meet mine, and suddenly I am overwhelmed by his presence. He steps forth, and nudges my muzzle with his own little head, and I smile, what else could I do?

"Dirk." His sooty, minky coat and dark pointed paws and ears shivered as I speak his name. "Eat up." I speak out loud, not yet realising the full extent of the bond that had linked our very souls. As he eats, I fold my elegant bodice down beside him, and listen to the thrum of his purring, content and truly happy for the first time since my arrival in this place.

[ I would like a male seal mink ragdoll kitten, with one blue eye (all kittens have blue eyes, will turn brown as he ages) and one green eye. <3 ]

Messages In This Thread
A huntress I shall become [hunting] - by Lotus - 06-04-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: A huntress I shall become [hunting] - by Lotus - 06-14-2012, 05:13 PM