the Rift

as the seasons change [Gaucho Training Spar]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

I was always told "One must learn to fight, eventually. It's something that must happen-- almost like the seasons changing." Yea, the damn season hasn't changed, but I'm willing to overlook that insignificant detail. I know who I want to spar with, but I do not know if he will want to teach me. How will I know he is here? I'll call his name. "Gaucho!" I yell out for the large boy. My voice is much more mature. I think he will no longer look at me as a weak girl, but a woman capable of much more. Tossing my head, my white forelock is shifted out of my eyes-- my creepy eyes.

Then I see the figure of a Pegasus. I instantly trot towards the figure. My strides are long and graceful. The muscle I have ripples under my hide with every step. My wings open. The light glitters off of them, making them seemingly sparkle. The ground is wet, and small puddles have formed here and there. My hooves glide into a steady three beat canter. I can hear the adrenaline pounding in my ears. "At least I know what is about to happen. A puddle comes up infront of me. Old me would've shied from it, but not me. I canter through the puddle. The cool water splashes on my chest and underbelly. The tip of my tail is also wet. Puddles don't really scare me anymore. Oh, don't get me wrong though, there is no way I'll be swimming anytime soon. Hells to the no.

As I catch up to Gaucho, I quickly slow to a walk and attempt to approach behind him. "Hello stranger." DID I STARTLE HIM? DID I? DID I? Damn, I need to chill out. I just really wanted to scare him a little. All in good fun though. "Man, I was really looking forward to talking to you after we went to the Veins." Shooting him a delicate smile and a subtle wink, I look at him with lusty eyes. No, no, not sex lusty. Battle lusty. I want to learn! Can he teach me? Will he?

Softly, I mutter to him. "Teach me to fight, Gaucho."

Walk walk walk
talk talk talk
STAT ROLLING THREAD
ooc:; Training spar 1v1 regular sparring rules apply. Unlimited companion use and magic use! @[Gaucho] gave me permission to pretend he was already here. I figured you could attack first, Aud. :3
setting:; Cool (50 degrees Fahrenheit. I don't know Celsius, soooo... XD Americans are weird) Late Afternoon/Sun starting to set, ground is muddy from a rain shower that took place a minute or two ago, there are still thick clouds in the sky, so the setting sun cannot be seen easily, and it's light is slightly dimmed. This takes place to the right side of the right river. GauchoaureliaY(that's the river) There is one large tree a little ways away, and next to it (almost leaning against it) a boulder.
comments:; ic and ooc training spar (as in gaucho is teaching Aurelia and aud is teaching me. :3) LET THE GAMES BEGIN!
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
as the seasons change [Gaucho Training Spar] - by Aurelia - 12-28-2013, 11:28 AM