the Rift

as the seasons change [Gaucho Training Spar]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

How strange is this. How strange is it that he can easily engage in a fight and understand the moves, but not a conversation? Perhaps, fighting to him, is like talking to me. When I talk, I know what I am doing. Words come easily to me, unlike poor Gaucho. Yet,maybe he isn't so unfortunate. He can fight well, as if it's like a language he has known since birth. A language that is so foreign to me.

As I land, I see his back legs buckle. I am pleased with myself, but I know this fight hasn't ended. Whether the end was near, or a few hours away, I will continue to try to fight. No matter how tired I am getting, I will keep going. How will I learn if I give up to quickly?

I stand with my legs splayed open awkwardly. This keeps my stance strong and allows for a few seconds of rest-- a few seconds to many. A mist forms in the air as the boy and I face each other. His ears thrown back aggressively and mine perked up with no idea what is happening. I am in awe.

The mist forms into three large birds that resemble a hawk or eagle. I don't know which, really. I am unfamiliar with birds. I stare at the ghostly bird that is over me. It keeps me from flying away from whatever attack is sure to come. I cannot help, but marvel at these creatures.

Has Gaucho always been able to do this?

He speaks to me. No, not the bird... Gaucho. "What about magic? What you do then?" My sight immediately falls off the bird and onto the caveman. "M-magic?" My voice goes crazy and I lose all control I had before (if any). After I say this, the power of speech becomes elusive. I stand there, down right confused.

Than an earthquake happens, but Gaucho was prepared for it. The ground shakes below me, and if it weren't for my (unique) stance, I would've fallen flat onto my face. Was this voodoo he played with? Was I to become a frog in one second? The simplicity of Helovia has vanished.

1. Lesson One: Watch where the fuck you flail.
  2. Lesson Two: Magic exists.
In my shock, Gaucho advances. He charges at me, and I can barely move. Do I move backwards? Hell. Yes. The mud barely lets my hooves go, and when it does let me go, Gaucho is like... super close to me. I scramble backwards, scared out of my wits. I cannot move fast enough, but I do manage to evade some of his attack. I feel his shoulder collide with mine, but at least not a full on chest-to-chest confrontation. He will not get away from this that easily. I feel the splintering numbness caress my shoulder, and I feel the wind shaken out of me.

That'll cause some bruising.

As he hits me, I open my mouth and chomps down a few times. My hysteric chomping was aimed at his shoulder and flank as he ran by. I want to grab his hide and tear it off, and then I want to run away, hide, and be scared. I kick out with my hind legs also, hoping to kick his legs and make him slower. Why did I not know about magic sooner? I gallop away from him, quickly to.

I'm a good bit away from him, I think, but he might be following me. I glide to a halt and turn around. "What the hell, Gaucho?" I call out frantically to him as I shake my head side to side. "No magic, no magic!" My body trembles for a moment. MAYBE, this is normal for him, but it isn't to me... I am an animal meant to run from these things, not fight them.

I don't like this sorcery.

Walk walk walk
talk talk talk
STAT ROLLING THREAD
ooc:; Training spar 1v1 regular sparring rules apply. Unlimited companion use and magic use!
summary:; Atack:; 2/3
- Aurelia has now learnt about magic! :D She kinda new about it, but she's never seen nor experienced this, so it freaked her out.
- She back away from Gaucho after feeling the ground shake and the birds go and block her from running off. Gaucho slams into her and she gets a bruise!
- As he is next to her, she tries to bite at him and kick him.
- She then promptly gallop in the opposite direction he charged her at.
setting:; muddy.
comments:; Sorry if this seemed jumbled. She's really confused and doesn't comprehend Gaucho's magic.

Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: as the seasons change [Gaucho Training Spar] - by Aurelia - 03-01-2014, 06:39 PM