the Rift

so what if i'm lost

Saphira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

ooc:thank you. I'm just going to keep this more at present time. @[Midas]

A rise of a chin to bring in more light, verdant gaze adjusts to the deferring levels of darkness. I hadn't needed to do so to see bright flickering flames coming toward me. In protest, ears wish to flatten, but I force them to remain directly upward realizing the fire is dancing in the mane of a black and white stallion. Never seeing such a thing, my head is warily tucked close to the base of my neck. There is interest marked in silver visage, peeked by his appearance. Who could have missed my grand entrance? Certainly not this fellow, who seemed to be on guard. His own caution marked in the way he took in every aspect of me his senses should allow. Maybe, more. I didn't like to think of the possibilities he could see through me, read my mind. When he called my a friend, I did the best I could to relax myself, slightly dropping my neck in a more submissive action.

"Err, well yes. I'm not ill. I just don't understand what's going on for certain." It wasn't hard to admit these things. I had seen the darkness in the distance, but I was lost as it was with no idea all the impending doom. I can't help, uneasily take in the sight of his flaming locks again, but the manner of his voice is pleasing. A little easing to my frayed nerves. Drawing in a calm breath, a force to take a step closer I try to explain. "I belong to the Foothills. I've been lost for awhile now, and with this darkness I'm not sure if there is a home to go back to." I really hadn't thought I was attached to that place, but I felt a sting of sadness thinking I was starting over again. There was nothing to return to, and nothing to look forward upon.

Messages In This Thread
so what if i'm lost - by Saphira - 12-28-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Midas - 01-18-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Saphira - 02-02-2014, 06:22 PM
RE: so what if i'm lost - by Midas - 02-03-2014, 07:16 PM