the Rift

are the gods angry? [OPEN]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dear Gods,
I know you're really busy and all, but I'm curious as to where you hide? Us morals can access every place, right? Pegasus can fly, unicorns can drill with there horns and equine can roam the land. The Sun God, are you the sun, or do you just control the sun? God of the Earth, are you really the ground? Like... Am I stepping on you? DO YOU WANT ME TO ONLY FLY?

About flying, I almost fell outta the sky yesterday. It was very scary. I didn't get hurt or anything, but after that I kinda stopped flying. I mean, I still know how. I'm just taking a short break, you know? I especially don't want to fly here. Everything is burnt, and scary. I'm pretty sure if I touch that water, I'll get sucked in.

I mean, I can see carcasses and cadavers floating around. Well, not floating... Or around. More like, there. They don't sink or rise. They are stuck. What the hell is this water? It's probably not even water. Maybe like syrup water. I don't know.

Anyways, I just came to think things through, but everything is ash. Did you get angry, God of the Sun? Why are there rocks where water used to be? Earth god, are you allied with the Sun god? I don't care, after all I am a follower of the Sun God. You can tell me anything.

Love, Aurelia.
Ps, thank you Gaucho for converting me to a sun god follower!

Walk walk walk
talk talk talk
ooc:; @[Zikar-Sin] @[Shajake] @[Lothíriel] @[Illynx]
Take a wing. :3 anyone else can come also. I just wanted to tag those people, as they are part if the whole plot. TAKE BOTH WINGS. RE can chop a wing off also. Or hit her with a shovel. XD
Basically, this is the hit and take pieces of Aurelia XD so excited.
Posting will be normal now. I'm sorry it's short. ;-;
Image Credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
are the gods angry? [OPEN] - by Aurelia - 12-28-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: are the gods angry? [OPEN] - by Random Event - 12-28-2013, 07:57 PM