the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Trail (open!)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
The moon was shinning like a spot light on the cremello and blood painted mare. The night was not particularly cold, but to the beaten bloody mare it was the coldest night of her life. Her body was shaking as she limped towards her home, 'Almost there.' She thought weakly as she continued numbly on her path. She wasn't sure which was worse, the almost blinding pain, the freezing cold, or the walking. Her left wing was useless, at least for a while, the wing joint had been punctured by that gold trimmed bitches horn, and it was going to take at least a season to heal naturally. Her head and tail would have normally been held high but now they were lowered her muzzle inches from the ground her listless tail dragging, leaving a trail behind her. The long cream and teal streaked tail, wasn't the only thing leaving a trail behind her, crimson splashes were slowly soaking into the ground behind her. Her eyes were dull and listless, from the lose of blood she had suffered. Her legs barely left the ground as she shuffled forward, the terrible pain on her right side, caused by two broken ribs, kept her from her graceful walk. The sweet welcomed scent of her heard wafted towards her nostrils, causing hope to flare up in her soul, like a lightning strike. 'I can make it. If I can only make it deeper into the boarders, my family will find me.' Pausing to catch her breath, carefully, she allowed her mind to think, 'I will have revenge, I will become better, strong even and I will take my feather back.' Anger filled her heart as she thought of her beloved teal feather with that evil unicorn. Her weary azure eyes flashed with anger then turned into deep pools pain.

Parelia knew she had to keep moving, motion was the only thing keeping her from going insane from the torture her body had endured. It seemed like forever, and maybe it had been, she couldn't keep up with the time anymore, but she had made it. Just as she came out of her agonized stupor she realized that she was in the heart of the hills, her knees buckled. A squeal of pain ripped from her lunges as she fell flat on her broken right side. Panting from the pain her eyes grew wide showing the whites of her eyes as she prayed to the gods for someone to come save her. A raspy pain dunked voice whispered, "Please someone help me..." She couldn't, and wouldn't, fight the cloaking blackness much longer.

Walking "Talking" 'Thoughts'
Words:440
OOC:; @[Brisa] @[Miykael][
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 12-28-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Lakota - 01-02-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 01-03-2014, 11:49 PM