the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Trail (open!)

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Darkness, soothing relaxing black had taken the cremello and teal painted mare down into it's warm embrace. Her eyes were closed her face, which had been masked in pain, loosened showing her chiseled Arabian features. If she had been awake enough to sigh, it would have been utter relief. her brain swam through the black enjoying the feeling of freedom. The sensation was much like flying, which only drew her deeper into unconsciousness. Her brain paused in it's lazy backstroke, something was calling to her, urging her back to the waking world. Someone was calling to her, not her name exactly, but they clearly wanted her. Her brain which had been soaking in pain struggled against the oozing blackness, she caught a few words, a few touches even. Open, eyes, a soft touch on her neck she knew this had to be a mare calling to her begging for her to do something, but what? Then a new voice tickled her drunken brain, help here, what did they want? Some small voice told her they were here to finish her, but a much stronger voice, taking on her father's tones told her they wanted to keep her safe. She embraced the latter. Struggling even hard to come out of the now drowning starless night sky, she was suddenly added, by a new voice, and new words. Move back was all she caught before a hollow dull ache began everywhere at once then focusing on her most wounded areas.

Her light honey brown eyes flew open then whites showing momentarily, before relaxing as she caught the blue roan mare's word of sister. She let the rest of the words swirl around her. A strange giggling sensation touched her pain induced drunkenness, 'I wonder if this is how Oxy feels.' She thought silently gazing up the the three around her. Her eyes roved over the mare that had said sister, and she slowly connected the pieces together. The blue roan was known as Lakota the head healer. The other two, a silvery grey mare, and a dunskin Pegasus stallion were also standing around her. She watched them curiously as her delicate nostrils drew in their scents, they didn't smell like her heard. Regardless of this, she was happy to have them there.

She catches the mare's name this time and just lays there listening azure eyes fixed on the blue ones. As Brisa asks about her own condition, Parelia lifts her head a shaky smile on her face. Her sweet voice starts out small and shaky, much like a scared foal, but slowly strengths, "It'll take much more than a good beating to finish me off." She can't help but cast a very grateful smile at Lakota before continuing, "Thank you Miss Lakota." She turns her gaze towards the silent stallion before shifting back to Brisa. "Thank you both for coming to my rescue..." She wasn't very good at thank yous, but she would try. "I am Parelia, and I am in your debt." The words were heavy, like trying to swallow a kitten that had it's claws stuck in your throat, but they had to be said. She lifted her bold eyes to both of theirs in turn, almost daring them to call her a liar. Suddenly she felt very weak, her head dropping to the ground with a soft thud. Grumbling she turned her eyes to Lakota, her voice weaker now, "How long will I be grounded?" She flicked her eyes to her precious wing fear gripping her heart with steely claws. 'Will I ever even be able to fly again?'

Walking "Talking"’Thought’
Words:601
OOC:; It's ok Nickle, I went with it =D @[Miykael] can just post next then we'll go back to normal =]
Parelia
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 12-28-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Lakota - 01-02-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 01-03-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 01-04-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-08-2014, 02:01 AM