the Rift

[OPEN] Blood Trail (open!)

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie
In truth, Miykael didn't even flinch when the other mare snapped defensively at him; she had viewed him as a potential threat. A completely understandable assumption and though he meant no disrespect, he paid little attention to her - there is a life at stake and to him that is the priority. The coolness of the injured mare worried him extensively. He had called for help but there was little he could do otherwise. Just as he was about to lay down beside her, press himself alongside her in order to share his body heat, the silence is broken by the sounds of others approaching. His call, he assumes, has worked. The mare would be saved after all.

His initial relief is shattered when the bear charges towards them. Miykael hesitates, his muscles tensing when the bear snarled and snapped his teeth at them. It isn't until he sees the bear's posturing and hears a horse call to them from the distance that he responds by back-pedaling a few slow steps. The equine appears, then, rushing towards them. Her voice commands them to move back and Miykael obeys without the slightest hesitation. His only regret is that he cannot help, that his healing magic disappeared the moment he left Nocturne. Miykael moves himself back, granting the healer and her companion a comfortable amount of space; all the while making it very evident that he is no threat.

His blue eyes watch the healer work, marveling at the speed and efficiency with which she proceeds to heal the fallen mare's wounds. Relief settled over him yet again. After a few moments, the healing is complete and it is evident that it had taken effort for the healer to accomplish. Miykael could relate. He, too, had healed some difficult wounds; his patient had been better off when he had found her, though. The healer speaks to them at that point and he can sense the anxiety in the gray mare beside him. Brisa, that was what the healer had called her. Brisa is quick to respond to the mare and her bear companion. When she falls silent, Miykael remains calm; relieved and at ease now that the fallen pegasus had been healed.

"Apologies for trespassing, ma'am. I meant no harm. I had been on my way to the Heavenly Fields when I came across a rather fresh trail of blood. I followed it without thinking; an instinct from the past, you might say." and here he pauses, adding in a warm smile with the hope of reassuring her. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lakota. I'm Miykael, an... ex-healer." his deep voice is warm, friendly. Unlike Brisa, he does not ask if the mare would be okay but only because of his previous experience. Help had arrived in time - much later and even he would be questioning whether the mare would be alright.

Parelia, the fallen pegasus speaks then, she is weakened but in far better shape than she had been only moments ago. With a warm smile, he lowers his nose to her. "My pleasure." his voice though deep and strong, resonating across the empty space between them, it is all warmth and kindness. "I'm glad to see you're alright, Parelia." and silently he adds, but please, please be more careful.

[OOC // so sorry for the delay everyone! Sunday was my birthday then Monday I had a doctor's appointment and today is my volunteer day. Here it is! I'm absolutely exhausted so I sincerely hope it makes sense!]
Miykael
Image Credit
table by the lovely Sevin <3

@[Lakota] @[Brisa] @[Parelia]
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 12-28-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 12-30-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Lakota - 01-02-2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Brisa - 01-03-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Parelia - 01-04-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Blood Trail (open!) - by Miykael - 01-08-2014, 02:01 AM