the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
@[Seele] or @[Eris] -- whomever wants to pick her up :)
Cashmere

Soft toes treading through the grass, my body trembles from the hard journey I have endured to reach this new land. It is strange to me and I do not know its name. I am alone, except for the one that is always with me, always in my mind. -That's right, little girl. You cannot hide from me. Even in a completely new place on Earth, you cannot hide.- I shudder and twitch my ear, my small glass earring tinkling as it hits my horn. A wave of relief washes over me, one that I cannot explain. I whisper to The Voice to go away. Let me think, goddamnit. I know she won't leave me alone for long, but she seems to subside and my mind becomes clear again. Quietly I continue through the threshold of this new world, my pistons quivering slightly as I move. They are tired and I wonder if it is safe to just lie down and sleep. To rest awhile in this seemingly peaceful place while I await some sign that I may move forward. Something to let me know that everything will be alright. I am tempted, but I resist. I let out a soft whicker, a call for someone to come out from the trees. I am shy, but I am friendly, and I want to make friends and allies to help me survive in this new place. Sure, I can defend myself alright - my horn has never let me down. But you never know what you might come up against, and I have no desire to paint a bullseye on myself. Beyond my whicker, however, I do not dare call out. Snow is beginning to fall on this cold autumn day, and my dapple grey coat lets me blend in with my surroundings. I will use that to my advantage, to wait out whatever may come.
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-16-2014, 10:03 PM