the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The peaks on the top of my head swivel sideways, picking up the sound of hoofbeats approaching me. I remain still, not bothering to prepare myself for whatever is coming my way. If it is something unfriendly, there's not much I can do but muster a last second defense. It is what it is and I am patient. -Patient? You are lazy and pathetic. I hope what is approaching kicks your defenseless ass to teach you a fucking lesson.- Her words her my feelings. I do not feel defenseless, but her words cut beneath my skin anyway. A small whicker escapes my dark lips in protest at her hurtful comments.

Just as more taunting is about to come my way, the hoofbeats stop, and I look up to see a mare staring at me. The moment goes on for a long time. At least it seems long to me. But then I realize she has spoken, and I am the one prolonging the silence. My tongue feels heavy, my jaw tense and stiff. -Cat got your tongue?- She teases me and I stomp a hoof in anger, spitting out a quick "No!". My eyes widen, and I realize that this is the first thing I said out loud to the mare in front of me. "I mean yes. Yes I am new here. Where am I?" My voice is warmer and a smile spreads across my lips.

I start to take in the appearance of the one opposite me. A National Show Horse, but smaller than I am. I giggle inside because I feel big and tall. The Voice grumbles at me. I am shocked by the her lack of pupils. It gives her a very eerie quality and I have to reassure myself that I don't need to turn tail and run. Her horn is blacker than night, but her hooves are glass, like my horn and earring. Part of me feels like we could be sisters with these similarities. My nostrils flare slightly, blowing a puff of smoke in the cool air. She is very pretty, with a necklace, and an ivory body splattered with blue like the sea. But my gaze returns to her violet orbs. I realize after a moment I have begun to stare shamelessly, but I don't care.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-16-2014, 10:03 PM