the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The fascinating figure that faces me seems to be intrigued with me, just as I am intrigued with her. My gaze leaves her eyes and travels down her nape to the pendant hanging around her neck. It lies gently on her breast, in the shape of a sun. I wonder what it is, or what it stands for. I am about to ask, but I feel a cold wash over me. It must be winter. But She corrects me. -No you dumbass, that's something else. Not that I care much for you, but let's get the fuck outta here.- I realize that The Voice is right, and the safety that Reizend offers sounds more and more intriguing. Not to mention, there is a possibility of new family, new friends. I would so like to have a new family. My old family did not like me very much, and disowned me at such a young age. My mother put up with my as long as she could, but when The Voice became too much for her, she left me too. -Better off without that bitch.- I growl and suddenly my voice has changed. Infuriated and ready to rip Her throat out. I plant my feet into the hardening ground with rage. No! Do NOT talk about my mother that way! My voice is no longer sweet, but instead sounds like flame engulfing a soul. I toss my head in fury, and my earring jingles. The tinkling sound of glass on glass reminds of where I am, and calms me slightly. I glance back down at Reizend. With a bashful smile, I apologize. I'm sorry. I would like to join your family. Meeting new equines and making new friends is one of my favorite things to do. My smile turns into an enthusiastic one, and I hope that she will forgive my outburst and still let me come with her. It sounds like the family that she is inviting me to can be strict at times. But that's okay, because I am good at following the rules. -Too good, unfortunately.- And I am sure that if they can love me I can love them back. That's what family is about, right? Love, compassion, friendship, understanding. Growing together and learning together. If they accept me, and oh I hope that they will, then everything shall be right as rain.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-16-2014, 10:03 PM