the Rift

Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

The cold around me is beginning to embrace my skin, and only my glass adornments seem impervious to the intruder. The sky is darkening and I feel a sick feeling in my belly. The Voice is quiet: she clearly agrees that it is time to leave and will let me do my thing. I appreciate that, but don't communicate with her. We are not friends and I do not want to encourage dialogue between us. Reizend ensures me that my new family will adore me, and my smile brightens, seeming to push away the enveloping darkness. I hope dearly that all of this family is just as sweet and welcoming as she is. I can already tell we will be best of friends, and I hope that she feels the same. She grumbles within my mind, but she remains begrudgingly silent. She does not like it when I make new friends, and I think she gets jealous. The grumbling turns to a growl and I stop thinking about her. Must not encourage. Reizend turns and beckons me to follow her, and I do, picking my way behind her with relative ease. The pretty mare leads on, and I hope dearly that we are leaving the darkness behind. At least this unnatural kind that is so burdensome and poisonous. My nostrils flare as I take in all the scents around me, and my eyes scan back and forth to see my new surroundings as they pass by. My lobes are pricked forward eagerly. "I am excited to meet them!"

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] (CLOSED) - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-29-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-29-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-30-2013, 01:55 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 12-31-2013, 02:08 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 12-31-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-01-2014, 01:50 AM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Reizend - 01-16-2014, 09:37 PM
RE: Ingenuous [Outcast/Asylum] - by Cashmere - 01-16-2014, 10:03 PM