the Rift

young fool

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Why I came here of all places I do not know. However my hazy green eyes do not allow me to see where exactly here is. All I know is it does not smell like any herdland that I know of. I do not see the unicorn that has arrived in the marsh before me. But I can smell him. He kind of smells like the Edge, but I can not be sure. Maybe I should return home.... The wilds really are not a place for a blind girl like me... But no, I won't go back. My twin sister had tried to stop me from leaving in the first place, and that had not done any good. Once my mind was made up, it was done.

But that didn't matter now... I heard the sounds of the unicorn stallion running and then nothing.... and that's when the sounds hit me. It was slight at first, but as it increased the more frightened I became. I was jumping nearly out of my skin at the slightest creak or a branch or snap of a limb. Something told me to run, and I ignored it. After all, I was a big and tought yearling right? I could handle anything thrown my way, right?

It wasn't until the sounds seemed to come from everywhere that I decided to bolt... By then it's to late. I didn't know what way was out, what way was farther in... I was lost and in the dark.... Literally.

Takara

Messages In This Thread
young fool - by Tamlin - 12-29-2013, 08:33 AM
RE: young fool - by Takara - 01-08-2014, 02:19 AM