the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu

"We're going back?" Eytan's voice was filled with doubt and confusion as he questioned his bonded of her intentions. He had asked about going back to the Foothills several times before but he had always been met with resistance and a touch of hostility from the black and bronze mare. The change of heart she'd had left him confused and happy because he was finally going home. Ktulu, however, wasn't feeling anywhere near as happy as Eytan was. She felt doubtful and apprehensive because she was sure that no one would just accept her with open arms.

But it wasn't everyone else that she was going back for. Lakota and Apollo were the reason that she was finally swallowing her pride and going back.

Ktulu knew the borders of the Foothills better than she knew her way through the dark forest, so when she came to the border she stopped. A soft breeze drifted and with it came the scents of everything she had come to know and the scents of those that had come in her wake. The Constrictor flicked her tail and looked down at the grizzly who stood by her side, waiting for her to either give him a command or cross the border, but Ktulu would not cross the border into a place that she could no longer call her home without permission. She had spent too many long days and nights patrolling the very same borders she was standing on, running off those from other herds that crossed without permission and accepting those that wanted to be part of the Grey.

"Find Lakota." She murmured to the bear as she looked down at him. He gave a nod of his head and set up at a run to find the blue roan and the polar bear that he come to treat as part of his own family. Ktulu watched as the bear gradually faded from sight then sighed and shifted her weight as she waited for him to bring Lakota to her.

@[Lakota]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Jorogumo - 01-08-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-08-2014, 08:22 PM