the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Ktulu had always been brash and stoic, and Lakota knew for a fact that many took her to be unfeeling and harsh; but with the gentle kisses swept across her cheeks, Lakota didn't know how anyone could ever think that. It was like a testimony to Ktulu's love, that she treated Lakota like a porcelain doll. The poisoner knew that Ktulu was aware of her expertise, and did not truly look down on her like that, but it made her weak in the knees and hot in the face to know that the other mare found her so precious as to protect her so diligently. A squeak of surprise fled her dark lips as the warrior pulled her sharply to her chest once more, as if demanding Lakota be nearer, and not taking no for an answer. Lakota found it endearing, and she reached up to cuddle her cheek against a strong burgundy shoulder, smiling so widely she felt as if she was not herself.

Ktulu's surprise was tangible, and Lakota giggled at the reaction she'd garnered, even if it made her sappily remember how the Constrictor had teased her about her giggles so long ago. It seemed years since that had occurred. Clearly her mistress wasn't used to being called an idiot, endearing as Lakota had said it, but her chuckle made Lakota weak, stomach aflutter at the sound. She could hear that for the rest of her life and never tire of it. They fell into comfortable, nearly ecstatic silence, and Lakota wanted only to be cradled closer, to make her home in Ktulu's chest, to bask in the glow of her love and never want for anything ever again. So long as her Chieftess was at her side, Lakota would never desire anything else in life.

Aodaun on the other hand yelped in surprise as Eytan rolled over onto him, playfully growling in return and leaping to his paws to tear after the grizzly into the surrounding forest. It was time to leave their bondeds to themselves, and Ao was more than happy knowing Eytan could once again call the forests home. Lakota, on the other hand, was positively swooning as Ktulu leaned down to whisper words of love into her ear. After all the dancing around each other they'd done, hearing it said so plainly, so sincerely, was almost more than Lakota could handle. She nearly missed the departure of her ice prince.

Ktulu pulled away, and Lakota gave a rather loud whimper of discontent, which made her face go hot as she hid behind her ebony locks. White decorated eye looked up at Ktulu shyly, suddenly losing all confidence around her and feeling like a nervous filly again. A soft kiss was pressed to her brow, and it relaxed from whatever tension had gathered, eyes fluttering shut and smile curling her lips sweetly in response as she leaned into the touch. Ktulu's sweetness was intoxicating, a promise of more to come, and Lakota was more than prepared to return the attention and affection. And maybe drown in it happily.

The words she spoke were somewhat sad as she stepped closer, and Lakota brushed their cheeks together while she was away from the intoxicating hold of her beloved. "Mia cara, it is all good now. It is in the past. You're here now." She whispered it lovingly, craning her head to press her face into Ktulu's cheek, never wishing to leave her embrace. But she had to, retreating enough to brush their muzzles together shyly, smiling nervously.

"I-I'm sorry for being so clingy I just...I feel safe, like that. It's...good. Really good." Her face was aflame at the end, not knowing how to explain to Ktulu how her knees shook and her stomach warmed, how it was almost erotic with how much she loved it. Had she really been desiring her touch for so long that it was now consuming her? It was deathly embarrassing. "I just...it's you and..." she stuttered, veiling her face, wanting to die from embarrassment. So why couldn't she stop talking?!

LAKOTA
quote quote quote

image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM