the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The hurt the head forgets, The heart will always remember

The darkness devoured her, and now it threw her forth. The Spider Child was now a wicked incarnate. Her body decaying and it reeked of death. Where a once healthy and sturdy child stood, remained something far from mortal, every feature screamed of malice. Only one thing filled her dark and corrupted mind, flesh. Every essence of her being craved the taste of it. She longed to see the living change and mutate. Let the darkness destroy them all. Oh how afraid she had been when it came, but now she was liberated of fear. No longer did she feel anything. All that remained was an unfathomable hunger.

The sweet scent of flesh filled her nostrils. A grin passed over her lips, she could feel the thin arachnid legs that protruded from her flesh jittering about in excitement. Softly she hummed an eerie tune, as she approached. Darkness rolled in with her. All four of her eyes took in the details of the stallions. Oh which one should she pick? Both were so perfectly ripe and ready for the taking. Ever so slowly she approached the two mares, her eyes drifting between the two of them, completely ignoring the bears. Finally she made her decision, the black one, the one with a crown.

Despite how ragged and sickly she looked, the Spider Child still moved with speed. She bolted forward and released an unearthly loud wail. Once she drew close, she first released a massive wad of spit toward the dark mare. Shortly after, she reared up in hopes of grasping onto the flesh of her right shoulder. The darkness needed to pulsate through this mortal’s veins, and soon she would find himself liberated. The dark shadow lingered at her feet and she would soon turn her attention to the other pile of flesh.

After she had made her first assault she galloped past the two mares and stopped in front of them, she wanted to behold her work. The eight legs that protruded from her sides jittered about and the child watched and waited in wicked excitement. Hysterical giggles passed from her lips. “LET DARKNESS CONSUME YOU!” The shrieks were wild and all four of her eyes widened. Before them wasn’t a child, before them was a malevolent black widow waiting to dine on the flesh of mortals.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Jorogumo - 01-08-2014, 02:17 AM