the Rift

[OPEN] another part of me [lakota]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

No matter how she wanted to remain where she was and hold Lakota against her and just relish the touch that she had been missing for so long there was always something that would ruin it. This something came in the form of something that sounded completely unnatural. Ktulu's head jerked up and her body began to turn, muscles already flexing and tightening beneath her dark coat as she readied herself for a fight, but what she saw both confused and alarmed her. Charging them was something that resembled a foal, but the things jutting from her sides certainly weren't anything any normal foal would have.

Ktulu sidestepped toward Lakota, aiming to jostle the mare with her shoulder as roughly as she could. It ran at them and when it came to stand before them and stare the dark mare began to feel the first inkling of panic tightening in her chest. "Run!" She hissed at Lakota, aiming a sharp bite at her love's neck and rump if she turned and fled like she had instructed her to. Spit from the spiderfoal splattered against her dark hide and the feeling of teeth against her shoulder made the Constrictor lunge at the monster with her mouth open, snapping for anything that was within reach, but the foal was quick and was already some distance away staring. Her ears lay flat against her head as she strode forward.

"LET DARKNESS CONSUME YOU!"

The monster shrieked and Ktulu came to a halt. "Shut up, abomination!" She ground out as she began to focus her dark magic in the attempt to constrict the foal's airways and leave her struggling for breath, if she even breathed. If her magic even worked. Whether or not the magic worked the foal would have to go through her if she intended to get to Lakota.

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-29-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 12-31-2013, 01:24 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Locket - 12-31-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 12-31-2013, 02:15 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Ktulu - 01-01-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Lakota - 01-08-2014, 02:12 AM
RE: another part of me [lakota] - by Jorogumo - 01-08-2014, 02:17 AM