[PRIVATE] the worst times bring out the best in people [Tandavi]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

I fly.

The evening is still young, with a bright orange globe sinking to the west, painting the sky in brilliant vermillion hues tinged with crimson, fading to a deep blue-violet to the east. The stars are beginning to come out, though I know the moon will not rise until later. It is an odd time of day, for though my allegiance lies with the God of the Sun out of duty, a small part of my heart lies with the Goddess of the Moon. After all, her darkness shielded me for much of my youth and allowed me to escape a horrible fate. Besides, both the day and the night are beautiful, even more so when I am able to soar through their skies. My ivory wings burn a beautiful coral in the setting sun's light, outstretched as though to envelope the earth below me.

I do not dare go far from the Throat at this hour, as I am still a paranoid soul who does not wish to be caught unawares by an enemy, but the distance from the half-finished wall will do me good. I must clear my head before I can even begin to think of resting through the night. My head spins and reels with half-finished thoughts as I think of this piece that needs to be attached more firmly and that thing that I need to smooth out. Over and over again I look at the Wall in my mind, checking for holes and weaknesses. Again and again and go through my day, trying to ensure that I have not forgotten any seemingly insignificant detail that might be out undoing. It is a heavy burden to bear alone, but as the sole Forger of the Throat, what choice do I have?

I find myself gliding lower and lower, and I recognized the blazing pit that is Helovia's Heart. It does not take long until my dainty hooves touch the rocky ground and I land in a graceful canter before slowing to a halt, gazing into the flaming depths. Perhaps here, surrounded by only the whisper of the wind and the glow of the molten heart below, I will finally find my peace.

"talk talk talk"
@[Tandavi]

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
the worst times bring out the best in people [Tandavi] - by Sohalia - 12-30-2013, 04:20 AM