[PRIVATE] Face the Music

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

Irrydae
"What do I seek? Why, isn't that a secret?"
"Maybe you'll find out in time - maybe I, will find out in time."

Spending that short time with Rita, Irrydae longed even more for her own companion. But she was unworthy, she had received nothing from the Giving Tree and she had spent her half her time wondering what exactly she has done wrong (and trust me, there are plenty of things that crushes her with guilt... her whole life was a wrong-doing it seemed) and the other half the time thinking about Evers.

There was no need to daydream about the blue stallion; here he stood right in front of her, thin body and soft eyes all right here. He was actually here - no imagination, no dream, no tricks. Despite the ragged and thinned hair, it only looked lush. They are cascading black locks that detail his face. When his whole face lit up in a smile, butterflies fluttered through her stomach, wrenching in the pit of it and she wonders how he could be so excited to see her. Golden orbs eat up his form, for she is afraid if she blinks he will only disappear. And yet, despite how many times her eyes flash closed, he still stands there. Her heart melts as his voice overwhelms her, 'Well enough, my family has been causing me headaches.' A small laugh bubbles from her lips as her heart thuds in her ears, but pain also crosses through her heart. Doesn't most his family live here? When did he actually leave Helovia? Irrydae's lips part in the question but only silence slips from her.

'Irrydae I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you like that, I thought after our talk here last time it would be better if I wasn't around. I didn't want to burden you with my feelings or make you feel uncomfortable.' Again, she is at lost for words despite how much she could and wanted to say. Frog in her throat, tears prickling at the back of her eyes, she speaks, "It's- It's not your fault. It's mine." Irrydae sighs, eyes turning down, "My mother always was devoid of any emotion towards anyone and that was how I grew up. I had the same reaction when she died and told me she loved me. I overreacted. I messed up. I messed up so bad, Evers. You have no idea how bad I felt and how bad I still feel. It plagued me every day, and when you left.... Evers I don't know how I survived, she chokes out, "I don't even remember some of it, especially right after you left. Then I only let down the herd and it just made it so much worse because I can't do anything right. Tears stream down her face and she does not know when they started. Shame runs through her veins - why was she always so emotional? "But please don't blame yourself, Evers. This was all my doing and all my fault. And I still hate myself for that," Irrydae murmurs softly, golden orbs looking up at his beautiful face. She steps toward him, closing the distance and breathing in his wonderful scent.

And suddenly, Irrydae laughs. "But... you're here now. And I love you. I love you, Evers, I love you. She breaths in his ear, heart thudding violently and adrenaline running fresh through her veins. A shaky smile spreads across her face, hope sparkling fresh in her eyes. There are two things that Irrydae knows:

Evers was here. He was finally here.

And she loved him.

[ @[Evers] WHAT PLOT TWIST ]

[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Face the Music - by Evers - 12-30-2013, 04:50 AM
RE: Face the Music - by Irrydae - 12-30-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Face the Music - by Evers - 01-02-2014, 08:59 AM
RE: Face the Music - by Irrydae - 01-05-2014, 09:51 PM