the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Birth is nothing but death begun
My soul shivered in the night wind, the body it harbored in trembled as response. There was something stirring in the distant shadows, yet hidden from view. I’d heard rumor in the North and West of a darkness seeping once again into Helovia. Swallowing all that it came across, besting even the most stern of warriors. It was the darkness of legend, not just utter and complete black as before—but death’s kiss as a promise. But those were just rumors, the gossip of a waggling tongue, I chided myself. How many times before had those waggling lips proven to be false?

I tried to push these thoughts aside while we (myself and Fina) strolled the border, just on the other side of the stone wall was a volcanic valley—and beyond that the windblown meadows. My mind moved from gossip to more personal topics. Ktulu and her choice to walk away. To say that this heart had grown cold toward the lass was false, I still bled from wounds that she inflicted. There was little healing being done to mend the gapping cuts. Cera. Hototo. Jiji, and now Ktulu. I worried about them continuously, thought about their wellbeing on a daily basis.

Steps lengthened in the sand, grief weighting this heart. It was like a death in the family. There was no quick remedy to suture the agony of a wounded son and lost mate. What remained was a chore to cop, I’d learn to live without her—just as I learned many years ago to live without my beloved Ma and Da.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 11:10 AM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM