the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Birth is nothing but death begun
Quiet musings were never meant to last and just because I was thinking didn’t mean that yon individual walking an opposite path ahead would go unnoticed long before he came within earshot. Though early on I paid him little mind, Fina had already noted for my occupied brain that said stallion smelled of home—not a threat. Or so we figured.

As the distance closed he continued to stalk forward, I shifted aside to allow ample room for passing. My head rose curious, eyes clearing with memories falling to the wayside as we began to pass. Yet it appeared he didn’t simply want to wander on in a state of whatever it was he happened to be thinking about. The gruffness in his scowl made my ears sliver back and Fina dropped from her heavenly flight to slide across my spine before alighting there between ivory feathers. We paused, allowing him to draw near as he might.

The stranger spoke in a rough way, rudely announcing to me by tone that he was in a sour mood and I would be forced to partake in it. “Midas,” I said firmly, “Sultan of Dragon’s Throat.”I might have cared for his grievances that induced brassiness…had the boy approached in a more suitable manner. But care was struck aside as cooling anger rose to meet his stalky attitude unflinchingly, “I care not for your tone; see it corrected or find yourself outside these lands.” Fina hissed between her beak, the flaming tips of her wings fanning out to flash against the darkness of my pelt.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM