the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

Silk could see the pain in Midas's expression. Clearly this Kri was someone very important to him. A mate perhaps? It was only a guess, but he imagined that that pain could only really be felt for a mate. The king clearly did not want to show this pain, and wanted to bottle up much of the emotion he felt. It is hard to bottle all of that up though. Silk was, admittedly, disappointed when the king said that the beasts were completely foreign to him. He sought to find more creatures that were like him, but though he knew of bats and dragons, and though he knew of pegasi, he did not know of any bat- or dragon-winged pegasi. He would just have to continue his search.

Silk offered up his condolences. "I am sorry for your loss, my King." He stood in silence for a moment, then realized he had heard something before about this Kri. Not much, but just the passing of the name. He was pretty sure that the night he had met Africa, she was singing a ballad about Kri as she tended the fire. "Is this the Kri that I once heard Africa talking about? She sang a ballad, and I caught the name." It was a few days past, but he remembered the name, because it was the only part of the ballad he had really heard. The King's Queen, ballads made about her. She must have been quite a lady.

Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-05-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM