the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
Birth is nothing but death begun
I could see that my answer didn’t satisfy his unspoken desire by how his expression went from hopeful to slightly crestfallen. Silk overcame his disappointment in whatever hadn’t been said by offering condolences, to which I nodded with a frown and replied, “I say thankee.” The loss of a leader was heartfelt among not only myself but the rest of our family—they had only recently come to accept my newfound position when Kri left us high and dry. She had led our home since the days of my youth; the idea that our Resolute would ever abandon was…simply bitter to the tongue. I could never take her place in this family, but I would spend the rest of my life trying to fill it in her honor. Kir hadn’t reared and mentored a coward from the ranks of Soldier.

Silk glanced at my way thoughtfully, seemingly finding something else to add toward our conversation before we parted ways. Africa, I smiled. “She is a kind soul, and aye. Ye heard correctly, Kri was our leader since I was nothing more than a child nimbly following Ma’s flank.” I swallow and breathe out, “It has been difficult without her guidance—but we endure none the less, tis would be how she wanted us to live.” My gaze fell toward the dark sand at our feet, then rose from its downcast position to find his pools and smile gently when we locked eyes, “Does ye have further questions about Dragon’s Throat?” Fina shifted her weight silently—aqua eyes never leaving his taller frame. She scowled angrily out of not being included in our conversation.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM