the Rift

[OPEN] Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) (Closed)

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE

He listened to what the great king said, but his mind was already off in a new world. "She is a kind soul.." Yes, she is. That much is very obvious. Of course Midas was talking about Kri, the late queen of Dragon's Throat. But Silk was thinking only of Africa. The dapple grey beauty held his heart in a vice, and there was no escaping the thought of her - if he had even wanted to. He had the sudden thought that he might ask Midas what had happened to the poor soul that she was so wrought with inner conflict. A murder? The loss of her wing? Mistakes she should have never made. But though he dearly wanted to find out, to learn the meaning behind her riddles, he felt that to ask Midas would be an act of betrayal of Africa's trust. These were not answers for Midas to give, and it was unfair to ask the king to divulge them. He put the thought to rest, and redirected the speeding train of thought toward Midas's words. The king has spoken fondly of the queen, and it was clear there was much nostalgia and pain for him.

Silk tried to offer the king a comforting smile, but he knew there was nothing he could do to ease the pain. "Further questions?" Silk repeated the question back to the king, thinking for a moment if he did have further questions. "No, I don't believe so. But if I do, I will be sure to let you know." Without giving a reason for his departure, Silk bowed his head to the king and his feathery, lit friend. "I'm sure we will meet again soon." Without waiting for any leave, because Silk was much too unfamiliar with that concept, he turned heel and cantered off into the dimly lit night.

WC: 309
Satanic Silk
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 12-30-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-05-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Midas - 01-07-2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Just a spoonfull of acid (Silk) - by Satanic Silk - 01-07-2014, 02:48 PM