the Rift

cocoa leaves along the border,

Tangere Posts: 159
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: Six Years | Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Phrixus :: White Raven :: None Psilo
The faint crackle of crunched leaves makes her thoughts snap back into consciousness, the wind whistles quietly through the aspen grove beside the creek and it draws the silver mare’s attention. Her dark eyes catch the orange moonlight like glass as the flicker and search for something among the dimly lit shadows. She readjusts her posture and position, swinging her hips and standing to face the commotion. Her pink lips twitch with silent anticipation until she hears a soft giggle. A voice emits soon after, floating from a pretty young filly that comes sliding from the bushes. Tangere notices that she is rather curvy and tall, her heritage looks to be of the hot-blooded desert horses she’s heard legends about. That same heritage makes up a small percentage of her lineage, but not enough to be able to see it like this filly.

The silver mare grins, leaning her ears forward to suck in every word the girl delivers. The mare is given only enough time to introduce her intentions before another mare casually enters the circle. She nods with recognition at the older female’s greeting, something she finds sudden comfort in; she isn’t sure why but it probably has something to do with her sketchy past. The mare is adorned in golden color and a long spiraled horn of the same color. She gives Tangere an odd shift of attention, not enough to draw real awkwardness but enough for the grey sabino to realize something is different. “I’m Tangere.” She inhales a sharp breath through quivery pink nostrils, settling her chocolate eyes on Illynx. “I know the Basin – never been, but D’Artagnan once invited me a couple years ago.” She ponders the memory of him telling her he will not come find her if she decides not to go and she did not, and he did not, and so here she is. “I’ll follow you there, Illynx.” She chimes ever so gently to the golden spackled mare, but letting no other mood lace her voice other than placidity.

Again the Basin has somehow sent it’s crawlers to find her. It isn’t until now she recognizes the smell and the tingle on her skin (it could be the ghosts floating around xD) when she thinks about it. She looks to the filly with a delightful, yet apologetic smile, genuinely regretful. “I’m sorry my dear, I cannot follow you home.” She sighs emotionally, somewhat dramatizing her sympathy now; her lack of makes her feel guilty so she tends to over-due it. “I am always in need of trustworthy friends so we will meet again soon.” She reaches out to bump her warm nose against the child’s before spinning away and stepping up onto the mossy bank around the creek, awaiting Illynx to lead the way. She makes no attempt to explain why to either mare, each one knows what result they wanted and if they’re anything like Tangere they’d rather not beat around the bush for six hours and just get on with process instead.

CARS CAREENING FROM THE CLOUDS
BRIDGES BURST AND TWIST AROUND..
AND WANTING SOMETHING WARM AND MOVING

ABISHIA, shall they have a thread together elsewhere? I'd love for them to be pals xD

• You may use violence and magic against her at will, but no death.
  • Please tag me so I don't forget anyone(:

Messages In This Thread
cocoa leaves along the border, - by Tangere - 12-30-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Tangere - 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Abishia - 12-31-2013, 03:25 PM
RE: cocoa leaves along the border, - by Illynx - 12-31-2013, 05:38 PM