the Rift

Here Puppy! (Edge)

Teras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

If you were walking through the forest right now you would probably here whimpering from seemingly no where. The only way you would be able to find the source of the sound would be to follow it and watch the ground. The dull cool day sun would revile a small black wolf puppy with dark purple markings on his face. One marking seems to be three loops within a triangle, while the other marks make it look like the purple color started to run towards his terrified eyes. The orbs that you would see peaking up at you are a shocking gold, the original mark of the wolf to most. His body curled into a tight ball making it hard to tell how large he really is. Untangled from himself and standing tall he would be about 12 inches at the shoulder and almost two foot long, from tail to nose. Now on the poor scrap you would smell fear of course, pack scents, and his own young blood. How did he end up here, you might be asking yourself, well that is exactualy what he is going over in his young mind.

'Why did he steal me, why me?! I'm the largest yes, but I was just sitting there! And why did he have to bite so hard... Owww my neck hurts so bad...' The poor pup whimpers on still hoping his mother might come bounding through the thick trees and save him, take him home to his siblings. All those days he had wished he could go exploring on his own were forgoten, he only wanted to be with his family now. Fear and the twinge of pain were keeping him crying and curled in a ball. He had been smart enough to stumble out of the middle of the trail, only to curl up in the roots of an old tree. He would just stay here and wait. 'Mother always told me stay and call if I became lost...' He thought morbidly his crying slowly becoming louder.

Walking, "Tones", 'Thinking'
Words: 342

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 12-31-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 12-31-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 01-01-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 01-02-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 12:07 AM