the Rift

Here Puppy! (Edge)

Teras Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

He could feel His precious red life force slowly leaking from the bite marks on his neck, as well as his hope slipping away. He just knew he would not make it, he was sure he would die right here in the gnarled roots of his tree. His gold eyes gazed around him morbidly, not even bothering to lift his head. He could hear a soft rhythmical thudding slowly making it's way towards, him but in his own self pity and fear he barely heard it. 'I wonder if mother is looking for me right now. I hope that stupid omega gets kicked out.' He thought angrily as he lay there sure he was dying.

Suddenly he was leaping to his feet in fright, a massive spotted animal had stopped mere inches from himself. The hair on his neck was standing on end, a snarl caught in his throat. He could feel his fear and anger mixing and bubbling, fighting to be the main emotion He could suddenly remember his mother telling him stories of a not so distant land he must never go too, that held horses. His pack had sworn off horse meat,but he could not remember why. His mother had brought himself and his brothers a few stray horse hairs to smell, and she had told them of their looks and to never eat one.

He stared up at the, 'What was it mother called females?' mare as she stumbled backwards with an exclamation. He watched her silently head and tail held high, his ridge of hair slowly lying flat. Her darting eyes made him wonder if he was going to be attacked by another uneatable animal. He tilted his ears around him listening intently now. His black nose quivered drawing in all the surrounding smells, but all he could smell was horse and his own coppery blood.Her next question made his head cock uncomprehending. He cast his eyes up to her bright blue orbs. 'She is so big and colorful!' He thought nervously before replying to her. His squeaky puppy voice touched the air, "What is a bonded?" He could practically hear his mother in his mother in his head telling him to not answer a question with a question, so he woofed again, "Umm. sorry if I scared you... I'm Teras... Where am I?" His intelligent gold eyes gazed up into her alien face trying to look brave, even though his mother's teaching were screaming at him to run home.

Walking, "Tones", 'Thinking'
Words: 420

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 12-31-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 12-31-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 01-01-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 01-02-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 12:07 AM