the Rift

Here Puppy! (Edge)

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

So maybe the poor girl should have been a little more careful. Because obviously almost- stepping on wolf pups was as bad for the pup as it was for her. Calm flicking of the tail became a more violent thrashing as she tossed her head in surprise and began dancing on her hooves. The only reason she didn't run immediately when his hair started standing was that she caught the brief sight of blood on his neck. And, of course, she was no doctor, but Resplendence had taught her a thing or two about being a worried mother hen and there was a small part, hidden deep inside of her, that actually cared if the pup was hurt or not, and so she gave him just a little more room, white showing around the edges of her eyes as she tried to size up the situation.

But soon enough his hair flattened down, and this gave the spotted mare a little more confidence, relaxing her slightly, bringing her nervous prancing back to a solid stand still. Nevertheless, she still regarded the pup with cautiousness. It wouldn't do to be eaten by a wolf pup, or an angry mother, right now. She had important things to attend to. And then he spoke. She gasped softly, ears pricking forward. So he was not a companion. “My apologies,” she murmured softly, still trying to decide how she felt about him.

But if she had been very worried, she relaxed as he apologized, taking it as a sign that he would not hurt her. Her previous experience with Vertigon gave her some idea that not all wolves were bad anyway, so she was a little less flighty this time. “You're in Helovia. I'm Kahlua, Glazier of the World's Edge. I make things out of glass,” she explained, her dancing soprano back to its normal, chipper tone. “A bonded is a uh.... well.... some of the horses here have companions, other animals, that follow them, are connected to their minds. I thought you might be one of those companions. I'm so sorry.” Taking a breath to fill her lungs back up, she finished up her ramblings. “Are you alone?”

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 12-31-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 12-31-2013, 06:20 PM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 01-01-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Teras - 01-02-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: Here Puppy! (Edge) - by Kahlua - 01-03-2014, 12:07 AM