the Rift

[OPEN] Never Ending

Vulture Posts: 44
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15'2 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
[Image: 2nq65o0.png]

Vulture

He had the eye of a vulture –a pale blue eye, with a film over it. Whenever it fell upon me, my blood ran cold

I hear the final screams of my prey as I embed my horn into his flesh. My horn pulls out of the wound in his throat, and then the body collapses to the ground. A wicked snicker passes from my lips and I just take a moment to bask in the beauty of my work. Such a clean cut and stab across the throat, the rest of the corpse remained completely unscathed. This particular filth was a sinner, and traded his very being over to the Sin, both eyes were white as snow. They were still staring up at me and I feel wrath churning in my stomach, so I decide to take on an action I wouldn’t have dared do a mere season ago. I lower my head, and devour the eye. A sigh of sheer pleasure passes from my lips and I feel a shutter run down my spine. How can something so wicked taste so delightful? I lick the blood from my mouth and look down at the corpse. There is a pool of blood staining the sand around the wound, and it really is a waste because a nice sip of it would help my previous snack down.

Vulture, Nightingale’s tone is disappointed. Why would you stoop as low as devouring something from a kill? It’s disrespectful of the dead. I snort and throw my head back and laugh. “Filth like him doesn’t deserve respect Nightingale,” I say coolly. “Let alone have any respect of a mere body. Besides, his eye would’ve been scraps for the seagulls later on.” Nightingale tries so hard to pull me away from the killing spree I’ve begun, and maybe he tries to see something good in me. He means well, but in the end I know our definition of what is right is very different. To me, these sinners have to die. They sold their soul, thus forfeited their lives to me.

I could go into the water and wash myself off, but I am in no mood to get an ass-whooping by some waves just to wash off a bit of blood. One should wear their kills with pride… With that another thought hits me. I walk back over to my previous kill and gaze at the wings at his side. Promptly I begin to rip out mouthful after mouthful of feathers, and then shove them into my tail. After awhile I know they’ll fall out but it adds a bit of flair to my short and thin tail. The black of them holds a great contrast in my white tail, it really does look lovely. I begin to walk along the shoreline, unsure of what my next plan is, I never seem to know nowadays.

"blah blah blah."

[Open to anyone and everyone]

and so by degrees – very gradually –I made up my mind to take the life of the old man, and thus rid myself of the eye forever.

Image Credit
|Elufunt-stock|sophie-y|secondclaw| @ deviantart.com
[Image: 2yo7n0m.png]
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head

Messages In This Thread
Never Ending - by Vulture - 12-31-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Never Ending - by Tangere - 01-01-2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Never Ending - by Harmony - 01-01-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Never Ending - by Vulture - 01-02-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Never Ending - by Tangere - 01-06-2014, 09:18 PM