the Rift

[PRIVATE] one more day, one more time [abba]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
I was heading back toward the forests again. It made sense to me, really, that now that I had the ability of sight, perhaps I could understand just what had ripped me of that connection. But, the trek was a bit longer than I had expected. My muscles were burning from the distance it took until I had reached the vibrations what were a cause of a headache every time I had dared to come near here.

All of the times it had been to investigate, but I had felt the same thing. Perhaps I would find something different with the use of my eyes. However, the closer I got to the forest the darker it got. At least, the darker it got with the light. The colours were so vibrant. The deep hues of greens as they faded into some oranges and red with the turn of the fall into an almost winter-like state. and the young squirrels as they chittered and chased each other around. They seemed to be having so much fun, to be so care free. It was strange, and something I wished I had been able to experience in the past at least a few times. Reds and blues, hues of the birds as they flew through the trees.

One in particular caught my attention, though. A hawk. A red-tailed hawk. Like my hawk, it's call was so familiar, so comforting. Just like the one who I had lost. But, it was young. Very young. Probably only a year old, and definitely not mine - but it was still a hawk. I could feel the tears, but I tried to follow it as it took to the sky. My sight locked on the creature as it flew through the trees, weaving and ducking. It was by following this beautiful creature that I stumbled across someone whom I had met before. His build and movements familiar to my mind's memory of the vibrations.

I wasn't used to the sight, though. And my judgements on distance were a little off. As I tried to stop my entire body slammed into his haunches from the gallop I had been in to keep up with the hawk. Instantaneously, I stumbled backwards, ears flickering backwards for a second in shock at my lack of ability to truly discern my surroundings with my sight. My mouth opens, to apologize but while air comes out the sound seems to not form. I shake my head, pinning my ears in distaste. It would help me, in the future, but now it seemed as though I could not form any manners, any real way to apologize.

My head bows, eyes closing as I feel the vibrations around me. It is only then which I place just who it is that is before me. Alleo. Quickly, my audits are alert and forward again, a whicker escaping my mouth in some sort of an apology. Then, I turn my gaze to the pool of red and the wide tree not too far from our sides...

Messages In This Thread
one more day, one more time [abba] - by Alleo - 12-31-2013, 09:41 PM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 02:36 AM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Alleo - 01-01-2014, 08:43 PM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 09:42 PM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Alleo - 01-01-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 12:42 AM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: one more day, one more time [abba] - by Alleo - 01-02-2014, 09:54 AM