the Rift

I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The steed looked at the forest that stood in front of him, his head tilted to the side. He decided he wouldn't go in just yet, as he might need a lucky charm. But chances were fatal. Comanche turned back to the river that was clear as a crystal. He gazed down to the bottom where silver clay laid. His cleft reached out into the water and his body shivered from the icy cold, but he continued to paw at the bottom of the river, the clay reaching out of the water. Comanche smiled and started to round a circle out of the wet figure. He took a sharp stick out of his leather bag, which he had crafted a while back. He looked up to see a leaf fall from a tree and smiled. He closed his eyes and traced down what he had seen. When he opened his eye lids, he saw a perfect leaf carved into the clay. He curved a circle into the top of the clay figure. Comanche reached in to his bag, pulling out some white string which he had made from dead weeds and dipped into white clay. The stud made a large circle from the string and then connected the two ends with the silver clay.

He looked over to a stone not far from where he stood now. Comanche picked up the necklace gently picked up the necklace and walked over to the rock. He laid it down and smiled. The steed yawned, then laid himself down beside the rock. He glanced at the forest and sighed, closing his orbs. Comanche laid his head down softly and fell asleep.
--- THREE HOURS LATER ---
The stud lifted his dome and glanced around, then narrowed his eyes as he looked to the blistering sun. He nudged the necklace, making sure it was dry before putting on. It was well dry so the male slipped it over his head. He stood up, shaking the loose dust from his thick coat. Comanche faced the forest and smiled as he walked a few steps. He stopped at the border before noticing he had left his bag at the rock. He ran back, picked it up in his teeth before running back to the forest border. Comanche walked across the border, glancing around at his surroundings. He nickered, hoping for some company after not having anyone since the accident.

Messages In This Thread
I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO - by Comanche - 12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-01-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-02-2014, 12:11 AM