the Rift

I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO

Comanche Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Comanche curiosity took over him, making the steed shudder with excitement. He started to trot, throwing his dome high into the air like he did when he was a foolish colt. But he had been taught other ways, better ways, than what he had been before. He was now the stallion that Dasan would want him to be, just maybe not at this moment. For his excitement was over powering him and he felt as if he was going to burst. His antlers flew from side to side as he threw his dome around. Comanche giggled as if he was a colt again, for he had never felt so free in so many years! The stag looked before him, narrowed his gaze at a small creek, and pawed with power against the Earth's surface. He fled from his position, dust flying up behind him, putting all his weight and power into his stride. Just when he was about to fly into the air, a foolish little filly jumped out in front of him. Comanche slid to a stop and squinted at the young yearling. He snorted, steam rolling from his nostrils and into the foal's face. The steed backed up and glared at the filly with a smirk. ”If you were smart, you wouldn't pop out of no where like that ever again, you can get killed easily, fragile.” He smeared and then walked past her, flicking his tail.

His orbs glanced around at the tops of the trees as the sun peeked through the small gabs in between the branches. Comanche smiled and then dropped his head to looked down at the river. His bag hung from antlers now, where he had thrown the bag from his teeth while fooling around before the foal came into view. The necklace had swung itself around to where it was now closer to his head and was hanging down underneath his chin. The steed smirked and backed up two large steps before finally cantering towards the river and jumping the shivering waters that rushed below him. He landed and threw his head up in the air towards the young filly. ”Try it, I'll save you if you slip. I'm not that cruel.” He bobbed his head and smiled, showing off his glamorous looks.

Messages In This Thread
I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO - by Comanche - 12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-01-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-02-2014, 12:11 AM