the Rift

I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Darkness envelopes the girl, and coat of cold covers her. She can feel her body hit the water, her soul trapped inside the paralyzed body. She tries to save herself, but her body does not let her, she's helpless. After this, all feeling is gone, as well as her. 

It feels as if it has been years when she starts a coughing fit, now on the shore, her mother laying next to her, worrying up a storm. The small girl's bodice convulses in a serious of sighs and coughs. She groans at the pain in her head, pools starting to flutter open. Before her, she spots a clay ... What is that? A token? A gift? Her excitment lifts her from the weights of drowsyness, she jumps up in excitment. 

" What is this? Is it for me. Oh my goodness. It was him wasn't it? What a kind soul. "  

Carefully, she picks up the necklace in her kissers, turning to Harmony, seeing the tears running down her cheeks. Something overtakes her, and she shivers. An odd feeling seems to push her away, and force her to take a step forward. The words she speaks aren't from her, but from Antheia. Her voice seems to change, and the look in her pools displays sorrow. 

" Have no worries. "  

And with that, Abishia flicked her head, slipping on the necklace and taking off into the woods. With her every stride the fragile clay circle bumped against her lean muscled chest. Now that Harmony was back, her MeMe, she would see her again. The Threshold wasn't a place for a great reunion, so the girl and MeMe must wait to have another grateful meeting until their paths crossed again. She didn't need her MeMe, but she still loved her, and will be by her side. Just not now.

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
I'VE GOT A WAYS TO GO - by Comanche - 12-31-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-01-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Comanche - 01-02-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: I've Got A Ways To Go [Abishia & Harmony] - by Abishia - 01-02-2014, 03:51 PM