the Rift

[OPEN] I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin

OXY.
I never said that I want this
You walk along, showing the mare you found in the Threshold back to the Forest. Porcelain. She told you her name but.... well, it's long gone. She looks like a doll anyway, pale as she is with her little marking. You snort. You guess this temporary leader thing is going alright. Besides the stupid little filly that interrupted your weird semi-herd meeting, everything is pretty normal. You're getting high (although not quite as high as you'd like), the acid mare is busy... well, being a freak, and the Phantom Seeker is busy pouring sugar all over anybody who will listen. Of course, the rest are busy as well, doing whatever it is they do. You snort again and look back, horns glinting in the afternoon sunlight. Porcelain is still there.

With a sigh, you notice that the trees have become thicker and the general feeling of hope and happy days as left. You have breached the Deep Forest. The place is anything but comforting, the darkness deep and the trunks close together. But it is good enough for home. Realizing you're probably supposed to be talking, but you're not very good at this whole recruiting thing, you grunt and search your brain for some words. “So, uh... Welcome home. This is the Deep Forest. My group, the Asylum, lives here.” You snort sharply and then add on quickly, “We'll find a real home soon.” You don't really care one way or the other, but no sense in scaring away the girl that just got here.

Regardless, you really need some drugs. This whole act of being amiable is beginning to wear on your nerves. You dip your head into your bag, which is obnoxiously over-full with the orb you stole from Ampere, and drag out a couple of vines to munch on. Interestingly, you notice that your orb is getting a little.... warmer? Is warmer the right word? You don't think so. It's glowing a little, humming or vibrating even? You don't really understand but it shocks you enough to make you stop. Something weird is going on.

“Uh,” you manage to sputter out unintelligibly before deciding it's probably best to get your man-bag off your shoulder. In one, well-practiced motion you slide the leather over your head and let it slowly slide to the ground, nosing the orb from its place in the leather and almost forgetting that Porcelain is watching. In no time at all, the orb is glowing and growing, a crack forming down its center and before you know it the thing is out, though what the thing is you have absolutely no idea. What the hell did you steal?

Your brown eyes stare hard, trying to make sense of what you are seeing, a shadow-like wisp of darkness that has risen from the broken remains of the shell, floating before you, and all at once you feel your mind flooded with the presence of another. You balk, stumbling back several steps, as the thing follows, appearing as barely a waver in the air. Is this... Is this yours? She. Is she yours. You know almost instantly, though you're not sure how, that the thing is a female. Eyes wide with fright that your mind could be held by someone other than yourself, you narrow your eyes. You never even wanted her to begin with. What gives her the right?

@[Elsa]- I decided to kill two birds with one stone and have his companion born, hope you don't mind!!

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
I Never Wanted This [Companion Birth] - by Oxy - 12-31-2013, 10:44 PM