the Rift

[OPEN] Carpe Deim

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Flames - they licked the walls
tenderly, they turned to dust all that I adore
Sohalia had been needing more metal. Perhaps the I would be of some use if I could find more, when Sohalia wasn't even looking for it. It would helpful, I had to admit. And it wasn't too hard for me to dig, even if I was tiny. So, I stood near a part of the opening in the incomplete wall with my cream, pupil-less orbs shut. The vibrations were around me, and with gentle swishes of my tail I sent out small quakes to the land around me.

It is from these vibrations that I can feel spots of metal under the ground. And, so after marking how many steps in my brain I open my eyes and trot forward. Delicate limbs carrying me to the place so that I can start to dig. My flints snagging at the dirt and forcing it up and back, away from the metal that is a few feet underground. And, as I finally start to hear my hooves cling against the metal I take a good look at the shiny sheet below my hooves. It is there that, in it's reflection, I see a frame that looks familiar in size and build. Hector? Possibly, but I wouldn't know unless he touched down and I could feel the vibrations which his frame created, and get a very close look with my closed orbs.

I wanted to call out to him, to say hello to the floating stag. But, alas, that would not happen. Perhaps he would land? Perhaps he would offer aid? Who knew. And, because of that I continued my work. Hooves digging into the sand as sweat began to roll across my pelt in the unnatural heat for this season...

Messages In This Thread
Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-01-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-03-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-04-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-05-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-05-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-08-2014, 07:49 PM