the Rift

[OPEN] Carpe Deim

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
[Image: jWPP4oi.png]

How, exactly, it was still hot when winter was coming was beyond the comprehension of my mind as I headed over towards the water with the giant not far behind me.

It was a lovely feeling, being able to accomplish a good task at the time that it was all beginning to actually work out. And, so, with my sight returned I gave a short glance to Hector before dropping my maw into the waters and allowing the feeling of it to cascade down my throat in a relaxing manner. All of my desires quenched at that moment, except to get rid of the burning and scratching my coat was dealing with from the sand that had been sticking to my sides from the light winds.

Figuring a nice splash of cooler water against them would fix it, I allowed a hoof to smash down into the clear liquid, feeling it coat my canons before spreading out to also reach the lower half of Hector's canons in their games. There was a smile on his face as I saw him begin to rear up, playfully at the situation before he came back down to the earth.

Gently, I returned the smile back to him before curling up at the edge of the water, allowing my muscles a chance to rest. It wasn't long, though, before the giant was unfurling his wings and diving headfirst into the lake. The water from his pounding entrance into the water coating me in a coat of the cool, clear liquid and causing me to snort some of the water out of my nostrils.

So, I looked towards where he was in this lake, looking much like a swan on the water with his wings resting upon it as he moved in a circle. My sides heaved as if I were laughing, a wide grin upon my face. It was cute, definitely entertaining. And he was sweet - someone I could see staying around if I felt as though I truly fit into the crowd that I had chosen as my home.

And so, with the sun beginning to set ever so lightly in the sky, I allowed my orbs to shut and my breathing to even out. A nap would be nice, and definitely necessary after all the hard work.

And sleep came relatively quickly to me as I tried to find a way to grieve...

End of thread <3

two feet standing on a principle
two hands digging in each others wounds
cold smoke seeping out of colder throats

darkness falling, leaves nowhere to move

chunga-stock | prints-of-stock

Messages In This Thread
Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-01-2014, 01:12 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-01-2014, 11:30 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-02-2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Rasta - 01-02-2014, 10:46 PM
RE: Carpe Deim - by Hector - 01-03-2014, 02:48 AM