the Rift

[OPEN] another soul caught wandering [welcoming]

Jorogumo Posts: 70
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 2 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Selkie

Jorogumo
The hurt the head forgets, The heart will always remember

What walked the cold soil of the Basin was but a mere figment of what once was a bright and solemn child. Her very being had been consumed and distorted by darkness, and the foul monster had already infected others. It was time to head home and greet her ‘family.’ The ones that didn’t come when she screamed. The ones that left her when the darkness came. The ones that wouldn’t even reach out and let her grow bored. So, the black widow came with a sheer need for the flesh of the crowned. Let the others taste of the liberation. The spider child no longer feared anything or anyone. All that she wanted was the sweet taste of flesh upon her tongue.

She appeared in a cloud of black vapors. The child swiveled her ears against her skull and a wicked smile passed over her lips. Voices, and one of them was familiar One minute she was at the border, the next she appeared in front the trio. First her gaze drifted over to Kisaki. The temptation to rip her flesh was growing inside of her, but that ghost of her former self lingered. There was still a bit of her true self trapped inside the polluted mess. “Kisaki…” For a moment her old self came through. “YOU LEFT ME ALONE! BECAUSE OF YOU I GREW LONELY AND LEFT THE BASIN! I BECAME THIS BECAUSE YOU’RE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER ADULT!” These twisted words were both the monster and the true heart of the child, but fueled by the hatred of the living by the wrath. “I WAS CONSUMED BY THE EVIL, AND NO ONE EVEN BOTHERED TO LOOK FOR ME!!”

For a moment she was heading toward the golden mare, but something flickered in her gaze. All that admiration she felt toward the queen hit her. Her eyes flickered over toward the stallion with markings of blood. Without any hesitation, the child evaporated into a cloud of black and appeared before the stallion. She grasped his neck and jerked her head about in a canine manner. The force was supernatural and beyond any strength a child could have. She then jerked her head back, and hoped to take with her a good chunk of flesh. As the blood dripped down her decaying face, she moved herself a step away to get a good look at her work. It was such good fun to witness the mortals being completely consumed by death’s sickness.

“Everything has an end,” Jorgumo said with sheer glee, “And your light is ending. Soon you’ll be just like me.” A fit of giggles and the legs at her side twitched about. “Sun comes up, we live and we cry, sun goes down… Then we all die.” The filly pranced about in a circle, and once she watched the red maned stallion shift she would begin her games with the others.

"blah blah blah."

Image Credit

Icon by Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: another soul caught wandering [welcoming] - by Jorogumo - 01-09-2014, 06:01 PM