the Rift

The fifth crown

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu

I decide we should push back North. I decided this in a time when I retained clarity, which is more and more often now that a child weaves between my knees, his spine tickling my belly and his mouth caressing and tugging at my teats. It is a joy born of being needed and wanted that settles deep in my heart and corrodes the misery that has resided there for so long. I don't blame my father of course, not my king, my god. I blame myself, for not having sex earlier than this.

Back to the icy wilderness though, that is where we belong, that is where our kingdom rests. The south has good grazing, certainly, but there are too many living things to deal with. Every day I would find Öde romping around with someone new, someone unapproved. I need to isolate him again, instruct my dark prince on the tales of the DemonKing and the throne he is due to ascend. He has no time for playing, I never did.

We press beyond the birthplace of Öde and climb further, to where I remember the horned bay that lent me his sperm to be.
I grin as the tundra swirls around us, the cold wind nipping into my skin, crawling between the marrow of my bones. It makes me feel at home.

This is where we belong, hell. A frozen wasteland overrun with desolation and despair, elegant in its pale, deadly beauty and simplicity. Fire and brimstone are the stuff of life, but here, ice and stone and frost, this is where my god dwells.

@[Belial]
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
The fifth crown - by October - 01-02-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: The fifth crown - by Öde - 01-02-2014, 02:49 AM
RE: The fifth crown - by October - 01-08-2014, 09:38 PM