the Rift

[OPEN] Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
It was a curious thing, to comment so kindly on the waters, but Kahlua was not astute, not concerned enough to think that such things were odd. She never noticed that the filly did not eat, did not bother to ask her if she was hungry. But perhaps, though their rocky start, they could begin to be friends. It would only make sense. More importantly, Kahlua began to think, this filly with the tree on her back could be friends with Resplendence, whose name she had not failed to mention on their trip here. After all, it wouldn't do to forget your best friend. Not that Kahlua would ever forget Res anyway. Res had saved her life too many times.

You made this yourself? “Well, not entirely by myself,” she said sheepishly, with a laugh. “Mirage cleared the way, Destrier plowed the ground, Xanthos and Dragomir gathered and removed the brush, twigs and others were there, helping when they could.” She paused a moment, her eyes staring into the distance as she remembered the month she had spent building the monstrous creation. It had exhausting, she had collapsed at the end and slept forever, but it had all been worth it in the end. They had made something beauitful. “But by the grace of Lady Moon, I crafted the glass.” She finished, with a punctual nod.

Of course, just on time as always, Resplendence appeared from the woods, doing whatever it was she did when Kahlua wasn't pestering her or trying to spend more time with her. It was like she knew Kahlua had been thinking of her, the way she managed to appear from the mists. “Res!” she called out brilliantly, bobbing her head and bouncing her way closer to the mare. “This is my doctor friend I was telling you about,” she offered with a turn of her head to Fig, any thought of their initially awkward meeting gone from her head. The more time she spent with the tree-woman, the less she seemed like a filly and the more she seemed like a mare already.
Kahlua

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 01-02-2014, 02:29 AM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Fig - 01-04-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 01-05-2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Pillow Biscuits [Fig, Welcoming] - by Fig - 01-05-2014, 11:09 PM