the Rift

Blood in the Night [Basin Tournament]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

He was back from being lost in the white wastes of the Frostbreath Steppe and thrown straight back into the ring. He had returned just in time for a tournament, a competition to take the place that the Reaper used to fill. Shoes too big for anyone, but Descaro wasn't about to give up. Only failures gave up at the pinnacle. He had been honoured when given the rank of Corporal, now it was his chance to prove to his herd that it had been the right and good decision. That they could depend on him and he would lay down his life to protect the herd he joined all those years ago when it still lie in the bosom of the Moon. When mist instead of mountain had been their shelter, life had been cruel to the unicorns of the North, but Descaro would never give in. It wasn't in his hardened bones slicked in mahogany to give in. The stallion had no idea if he was strong enough to take the title, perhaps he was not, but after all these years of fighting and invading the brute had learnt that doubting did nothing but hinder.

He moved with purpose, finding his own clear space just a little bit away from the glittering lake. Enough to see it in the distance. Once he was ready he claimed the spot for his own, he would only be moved by one who could defeat him. His opponent, however, he knew little of. Descaro had never spoken to the one named Tolio though had surely laid eyes on him during herd meetings when his eyes wandered and skimmed the crowds. Had this stallion fought in invasions too? Did he have scars from previous battles littered across his body or was he a sheep in wolf's clothing.

Who knew, but it was time to find out. "I challenge Tolio so I can prove myself worthy of title!" He announced across the Basin, his usually suave tones changing to a shattering cry for battle into the clear night sky. He waited, his well trained muscles tense, a pleasure he'd not felt for some time.
---

[W/C: 362 | 0/3
I suck at fight openings ><
Tolio may attack first if Brit wishes ^^
Setting: Clear patch of ground, slightly frosty near where the lake is.
Weather: Night time, clear.
Normal challenge rules apply using the stats system.
Good luck @[Tolio] & Brit :D exciteee]

those who live are those who fight

Messages In This Thread
Blood in the Night [Basin Tournament] - by Descaro - 01-02-2014, 11:25 AM